This is a very tasteful, simple and healthy recipe. It is quick and easy to make with frozen peas, frozen artichoke hearts, potatoes, carrots, fresh herbs and that final touch of lemon juice.
Recipe (Serves 3-4)
- 1 pound of frozen artichoke hearts.
- 1 ½ pounds of frozen peas.
- 1 bunch of fresh dill.
- 3 potatoes, chopped.
- 4 carrots, chopped.
- 2 large onions, chopped.
- ½ cup of olive oil.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 3-4 cups of water.
- Salt and pepper.
- In a big pot sauté the onion, the dill, the carrots and the potatoes in the olive oil, until the onion softens.
- Add peas, artichoke hearts, salt, pepper, and water. Stir well. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add lemon juice.
- Shake the pot, cover, and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your meal!