An easy to make recipe for a light, healthy and tasty meal.
Make this for your friends or family and success is pretty much guaranteed 🙂
You can use fresh or frozen spinach.
- 2 cannelloni packets
- 1 1/2 kg spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 2 onions
- 1 kg Greek strained yogurt
- 1/2 lt milk
- 1 kg feta cheese (good quality)
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- Olive oil (1/2 cup)
- Place a pot over high heat. Add the olive oil with the onions and sauté.
- Add the spinach, a small amount of salt (feta cheese is already salty) and pepper. Sauté for 5-10 minutes or until the spinach loses its moisture.
- Break up the feta into small pieces, add it in the mixture and stir gently to combine.
- Take the pot off the heat and let it rest and cool down. Our filling is ready!
- Preheat oven to 200 ℃/390 ℉ (no fan).
- Place the cannelloni in a large baking pan.
- Fill each cannelloni tube with the filling (use a teaspoon, a pastry bag or just your hands).
- Spread the yogurt over the cannelloni (the yogurt should fully cover the cannelloni) and season with a good amount of paprika.
- Add the milk in the baking pan (it should evenly cover the bottom half of the cannelloni tubes).
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200 ℃/390 ℉
- Serve and enjoy 🙂