A healthy snack we can eat during the day. It is easy and tasteful.
Recipe (serves 15)
- 3½ cup whole grain oat flakes.
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, almonds.
- 2 tbsps dried cranberries.
- ½ cup olive oil.
- ½ cup honey
- In large bowl, mix oat flakes, almonds, walnuts, cranberries, olive oil and honey.
- Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the mixture into a pyrex dish or a baking pan (line it with parchment paper).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Serve at room temperature.