This tasty homemade vegetable soup recipe features potatoes, onions, leeks, broccoli, celery, mushrooms, zucchini and small pasta for a quick and easy meal. We can prepare it the next day after a food binge.
Recipe (Serves 4-6)
- 3-4 finely chopped fresh onions.
- 3 finely chopped leeks.
- 6 finely chopped mushrooms.
- 3 finely chopped carrots.
- 3 finely chopped potatoes.
- 4 finely chopped zucchini.
- A bunch of celery chopped.
- Broccoli finely chopped .
- ¼ cup your favorite small pasta.
- ¼ cup olive oil.
- Lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot.
- Add onions, leeks, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes,zucchini and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add water enough to cover the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil for about 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Finally add small pasta. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Finally, serve soup with lemon juice.
Enjoy your meal!