This is a very tasteful, simple and healthy salad. It is quick and easy to make.
Recipe (Serves 2)
- 1-2 pounds of medium shrimps in the shell.
- 1 lettuce.
- Canned corn.
- 2 red sweat peppers.
- 2 green peppers.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- ½ cup of olive oil.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill.
- 1 tsp. sugar.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bring the shrimps to a boil in a large pot for 5 minutes.
- Cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Let cool then peel and devein the shrimps.
- Prepare the vinaigrette. Mix vigorously ½ cup of olive oil, juice of two lemons, 1 tsp. sugar, salt and pepper. Add to the shrimps.
- Shred lettuce in large pieces.
- Slice the peppers.
- In a bowl, add shredded lettuce, corn, peppers, and the shrimps with the vinaigrette.
- Finally add cherry tomatoes and fresh dill.
Enjoy your meal!