This is a very tasteful, simple and healthy recipe.
Recipe (Serves 4-6)
- 1 pound spaghetti.
- 2 aubergines chopped into small cubes.
- 3 zucchini chopped into small cubes.
- 1 onion chopped.
- 4 tomatoes chopped into small cubes.
- 1 green pepper chopped.
- 1 red pepper chopped.
- ½ a bunch of fresh parsley .
- ½ a bunch of fresh basil.
- 1 cup white wine.
- 4 tbsps olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a pot, add 1 cup white wine, add all the vegetables (aubergines, zucchini, onion, tomatoes, peppers, parsley and basil) and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain, then set aside.
- Finally add the cooked spaghetti to the pot then toss the pasta with the vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!